Family Practice-Without OB opening in Mountain Home, Idaho. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.comJob ID: 5212Practice Details
- Seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine physician to join community health center
- 100% Outpatient
- No Call (Mid-Level Providers share call)
- See 15 patients per day
- Supervise at least one PA
This opportunity is ideal for the Family Medicine physician who seeks quality over quantity.? Connect with your patients by spending quality time with each patient without the pressures of adminstration to see a high volume of patients.? This is a community where your patients will? appreciate you.??
Are you looking for a work life balance?? By Working 100% outpatient, Monday through Friday day hours, and no call, you'll be able to enjoy your time off in this beautiful scenic location approximately 45 minutes to Boise.? Choose to live in this Relaxing community without traffic jams and crowded sidewalks or choose to live near Boise and commute.??
This Federally Qualified Health Center's starting salary is comparable to starting salaries located in or near Boise, ID, Yet this location is considered to be in a healthcare shortage area where Full-time clinicians working at high-need sites can receive $60,000 for their initial 2-year commitment and may be eligible to apply for additional years of support to repay their student loans.??
The Cost Of Living Is approximaely 25% lower than the cost of living in Boise, ID with an Average Home Pricing Settled At $149,354 And Where A Desirable 3387 Square Ft. 4 Bedroom/3.5 Bath Home Sold For $170,000. Building A Quality Of Life With Substantial Savings Is Easy.
The Community Is Welcoming To New Members And Offers A Series Of Fun Events Throughout The Year For Family Members And Getting To Know One Another.
This Employer Is Committed To Its Doctors And The Entire Employee Staff And Enjoys Long Term Retention Of Its Key Physician Personnel Due To Exceptional Compensation And Quality Of Life Provided By The Community.Closest Major City
Colleges and Universities
- 43 miles to Boise, ID
- 324 miles to Reno, NV
- 389 miles to Portland, OR
- Boise State University (about 42 miles; Boise, ID; Full-time enrollment: 16,774)
- College of Western Idaho (about 53 miles; Nampa, ID; FT enrollment: 6,300)
- Northwest Nazarene University (about 53 miles; Nampa, ID; FT enrollment: 2,290)
- College of Southern Idaho (about 73 miles; Twin Falls, ID; FT enrollment: 5,051)
- Travel the way of the old Oregon Trail.?
- The Mountain Home Walking Path has over two-and-a-half miles of hiking and biking trail.??
- Explore the high desert and search for Bruneau jasper, perified wood, smokey quartz, and fossils.??
- Head out to Optimist Park for a round of disc golf on 18 holes that will challenge the most seasoned player.?
- Pack your fishing gear and try your luck at CJ Strike Reservior, Anderson Ranch Reservoir, the Snake River or the South Fork of the Boise River.? Local catches include bass, crappie, trout and salmon.??
- This community is considered the hunting mecca.??
- Additional recreation includes, Wildlife and Birding, Swimming, Camping, Snow Sports, ATVing/Dirt Biking, Geocaching, Dune Sledding, Boating, and much more!!!
- The Farmers Market is located downtown at Railroad Park on Main Street.?
- Mountain Home offers in town shopping, boutique stores, big box stores and a variety of restaurants.
- Boise is just 45 minutes away for fine dining and high end shopping.??
Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family practitioner jobs, family medicine specialist jobs
Associated topics: clinic, family, family practice physician, hospitalist, outpatient, physician, physician md do, practice physician, primary, urgent care