Operating Room Nurse Manager needed in Sandpoint, a city in northern Idaho, situated on Lake Pend Oreille. It's known for ski slopes and terrain parks at Schweitzer Mountain Resort. This position offers competitive pay and great benefits!
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE.
POSITION TYPE: Nurse Manager - Operating Room (OR)
LOCATION: Sandpoint, ID
POSITION TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
- Minimum of three years nursing management experience
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Ability to perform basic nursing skills on groups of patients and ability to assume charge responsibility.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize quickly.
- Ability to administer medication utilizing the five rights.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in written form.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Current State of Idaho RN license
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) through American Heart Association required
- Current ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) through American Heart Association
- Current PALS
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing required
- Master's Degree in Nursing preferred
To speak NOW with one of our experienced Recruiters about this job or any of our current open jobs, call
Associated topics: chief, critical, critical care, deputy, director of nursing, lead, nmh, officer, rgn, services manager