- Catapult Healthcare
- $281,710.00 -281,710.00/year*
Healthcare - Physician
2799 567 Rd
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Obstetrics & Gynecology opening in , Idaho. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
Catapult Healthcare is partnered with a Health System in Idaho
that is in need of a permanent Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their team.
We have a great opportunity for two OB/GYN Providers to join an
established team of six physicians in beautiful Southeastern Idaho
- Monday - Friday working 8am to 5pm
- Residents provide inpatient coverage
- EMR - Athena
- Medical Benefits
- Retirement Plan
- 2019 Graduates accepted
- Visa Candidates accepted
- Student Loan Forgiveness up to 50K
Provides high-quality, patient-centered health care to women requiring
obstetrical and/or gynecological services. Provides leadership that promotes a
culture of safety, quality, cooperation, advocacy and collaboration helping to
implement programs, workflows and qualify measures. Acts as a champion for
programs required in a successful community health center. Provides clinical
supervision for nurse practitioners and / or physician assistants performing GYN
care. Provides supervision for medical residents and / or other healthcare
students who may be rotating in the clinic.
- Provides high-quality medical care to patients as evaluated by medical staff
peers and the Chief Medical Officer.
- Communicates effectively particularly if supervising nurse practitioners and
- Maintains accurate and complete medical charts in a timely fashion including
appropriate documentation of quality clinical measure.
- Provides appropriate billing and coding information on chart audits as per CPT
- Relates effectively with patients according to patient satisfaction surveys.
- Completes diagnosis coding on all medical encounters.
- Meets established productivity performance standards for clinicians.
- Confidentiality is maintained, and HIPAA policies are complied with at all times.
- Is supervised and evaluated by the Chief Medical Officer or his/her designee.
- Other duties normally required of an OB/GYN physician
Keyphrases: obstetrics & gynecology jobs, obstetrics jobs, gynecology jobs, ob jobs, ob gyn jobs, ob gyn nurse jobs, ob gyn nurse practitioner jobs, obstetricians jobs, sonography jobs, obstetric nurse jobs, obstetrics & gynecology nurse jobs, obstetrics & gynecology np jobs, obstetrical nursing jobs
Associated topics: cpg, fertility, gyn, gynecology, maternal child services, mother child services, ob, obstetrician gynecology, obstetrics gynecology, physician ob
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.