A new locum tenens neurology opportunity is now available in Idaho. You must be comfortable with EMGs and NCVs. The assignment schedule will be 8 am to 5 pm, and call is not required. The physician will see 12 - 15 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. There will be enough time to obtain an ID state license before this assignment starts.
Contact your CompHealth recruiter to join 40,000 physicians who work locum tenens yearly.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: ID state license needed
- Schedule: 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: None
- Caseload: 12 - 15 patients per day
- Procedures: EMGs and NCVs
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: brain, neuro, neuro rehabilitation, neurology, neurophysiology, stroke