An Idaho-based medical center is currently seeking an interventional cardiology physician to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. There will be enough time to obtain an ID state license before this assignment begins. The assignment schedule is 8 am - 5 pm with 1:3 call and you will see 15 - 18 interventions per month.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: ID state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: 1:3
- Caseload: 15 - 18 interventions per month
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: cardiologist, cardiothoracic, cardiovascular, chf, failure, hhp, interventional, invasive, non interventional, non invasive