An Idaho-based medical center is currently seeking a vascular surgery physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule will be weekend call. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. The assignment requirements include endovascular cases. You will need to have an active ID state license for this position.
Let your recruiter know if this assignment sounds like a good fit for you.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: ID state license needed
- Schedule: Weekend call
- Procedures: Endovascular cases
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: general surgery, laparoscopic, robotics, surg, surgeon, surgery, surgery physician