Loading some great jobs for you...
The A/R Nurse has the duties of assessment of patients presenting for admission. The responsibility for assuring that these activities are in accordance with nursing standards of care/practice and in compliance with hospital policy is an additional responsibility of this position.
Education: Registered Nursing degree from an accredited college.Education
Experience: Preferred experience in psychiatric patient assessment.Experience:
Licensure: Licensed Professional Nurse in the State of Idaho in good standing.Licensure:
1. Knowledge of psychiatric and medical nursing procedures.
2. Knowledge of patient assessment and treatment planning techniques.
3. Knowledge of external review organizations (i.e. managed care, Medicare, Medicaid).
4. Knowledge of patients rights, advanced directives, adult and child abuse laws, and emergency detention, EMTALA.
5. Knowledge of complex patient care planning.::