Loading some great jobs for you...
Horizon is one of Idaho's oldest and largest Home Health agencies. We have been in business for over 20 years and currently have 8 branches from Weiser to Burley and are excited to have recently opened in Pocatello.We pride ourselves on our quality of care and ethical business practices as well as our foundational Core Values CAPLICO- - -Celebrate, Accountability, Passion for Learning, Intelligent Risk Taking, Customer Second, and Ownership.How we do it:CELEBRATING successes large or small. We hold each other ACCOUNTABLE with respect and professionalism. Our PASSION FOR LEARNING allows us to teach our team members the latest and most advanced Home Health and Hospice education. Our LOVE ONE ANOTHER atmosphere shows we work as a team with trust and compassion. The growth we have experienced reveals that we are INTELLIGENT RISK TAKERS with our processes and procedures. But what really sets us apart from all the others is our CUSTOMER SECOND philosophy. Employees are our main and most important focus. We achieve job fulfillment by promoting OWNERSHIP through the independence that Home Health and Hospice offers.Horizon is Idaho s EMPLOYER OF CHOICE and we want you to join us as we PROVIDE LIFE CHANGING SERVICE to all those we touch
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Completes an initial assessment of patient and family to determine home care needs. Provides a complete comprehensive assessment and history of current and previous illness(es).
2. Regularly re-evaluates patient nursing needs.
3. Initiates the plan of care and makes necessary revisions as patient status and needs change.
4. Uses health assessment data to determine nursing diagnosis.
5. Develops a care plan, which establishes goals based on nursing diagnosis and incorporates therapeutic, preventive, and rehabilitative nursing actions. Includes the patient and the family in the planning process.
6. Initiates appropriate preventive and rehabilitative nursing procedures. Administers medications and treatments as prescribed by the physician.
7. Counsels the patient and family in meeting nursing and related needs.
8. Provides health care instructions to the patient as appropriate per assessment and plan of care.
9. Identifies discharge planning needs as part of the care plan development and implements prior to discharge of the patient.
10. Acts as Case Manager when assigned by Clinical Supervisor or designee and assumes responsibility to coordinate patient care for assigned caseload.
11. Adhering to the organization s documentation and care procedures and standards of personal and professional conduct.
1. Prepares clinical notes and updates the primary physician when necessary and at least every sixty days.
2. Communicates with the physician regarding the patient s needs and reports any changes in the patient s condition; obtains/receives physician s orders as required.
3. Communicates with community health related persons to coordinate the care plan.
1. Participates in on-call duties as defined by the on-call policy.
2. Ensures that arrangements for equipment and other necessary items and services are available.
Horizon Home Health & Horizon
Weiser, Idaho & Ontario, Oregon
Horizon Home Health and Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
The employer for this position is stated in the job posting. Ensign Services, Inc. provides recruiting services for operations in the skilled nursing, assisted living, home health and hospice industries.