Urology openings Western Idaho
- This is a hospital employed opportunity for a Urologist
- They are offering a very competitive salary plus a strong benefit package.
- This is a general Urology opening with no robot. The call is 1-3 as there is one Uro in the community and adding another in July 2017
- They have 7 OR's and use block scheduling
- The average census is 18 patients a day and will share surgery breakdown with Uro
This city of 30,000 located in northern Idaho offers lots of recreational opportunities. Miles of levee pathways follow the rivers for walking, jogging and biking. The area is often referred to as the \"Banana Belt\" due to the mild winter climate that allows for year-round golfing while being only a short drive away from snow skiing and snowmobiling. Spokane is the largest metro community a 2 hour drive. They have a regional airport with flights to Seattle, St. Lake City and Portland daily. The community has excellent schools and a great quality of life with low cost of living.
Associated topics: relief, robotics, urology