Eastern Idaho seeks Inpatient Psychiatrist for Growing Program
The Behavioral Health Team is working with a Behavioral Health Center in eastern Idaho to recruit a Psychiatrist due to growth.
- Join four established Psychiatrists
- Cover a 76 bed free standing facility
- 3 units for adult, adolescent, and child patients
- Caseload is typically 12-14 patients per day
- Typically a Monday - Friday schedule
- Shared call of 1 night per week and 1:4 for weekends
- Employed position with a base salary and signing bonus
- Benefits include health, dental and vision insurance, CME funds/days, relocation, 401K and malpractice
Idaho Falls is the largest city in the eastern Idaho region. Residents get to enjoy some of the best skiing, camping, fishing, hiking, and hunting there is to offer. It is located just one hour from Jackson Hole, Wyoming and 90 miles from Yellowstone National Park. Come explore all this beautiful outdoor location has to offer.
Associated topics: adult psychiatry, child psychiatry, clinical, consult, consulting, mhc, neuropsychiatry, psych, psychiatry, pyschiatrist