Exciting opportunity to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services with over 1000 practice locations!
HCA Healthcare is a national leader in providing modern, culturally competent, patient-centered care and we are driven by a single goal: the care and improvement of human life.
We are looking for an exceptional Radiology Technician to join our team. We believe in our team and your ability to help us provide high quality, compassionate care in the communities we serve.
We offer an excellent benefits package, competitive salary, tuition reimbursement, and growth opportunities. We are seeking a great addition to the team who feels patient care is as important as we do!
Interested in learning more about us? Click here!
As a Radiology Technician in our practice, you will function as a champion of patient care who performs radiological diagnostic procedures and provides clinical expertise to ensure quality imaging services are completed properly and with patient comfort and well-being in mind.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
* Performs timely and quality radiology procedures for subsequent evaluation and treatment by attending physician.
* Properly recording patient information and maintaining EHR.
* Performs quality control checks/audits on radiologic equipment.
* May assist with general patient care if needed.
* Must hold a degree from an accredited school for Radiology Technology.
* 2 years training in an accredited school for Radiology Technology is required.
* Minimum of 2 years basic x-ray experience and/or trauma work is required.
* Must have a current ARRT license.
* TENNESSEE ONLY: Must be additionally licensed by the state to perform radiologic services in a physician practice or clinic.
We believe in going above and beyond, and feel that there is no nobler pursuit than that of caring for and improving human life. We hope you'll join us on our mission!
Potential Military Occupational Specialist matches include these Army MOS codes: 68C. Potential Air Force Codes: 4R0X1.
Associated topics: arrt, computerized, ct scan, ct technologist, mammographer, mri, rad, radiologic, scan, x ray
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.