Family Practice-Without OB opening in , Idaho. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
Thinking of moving out west? While Oregon, Washington and California might get more attention, but Idaho is where it's at. U.S. News and World Report listed Idaho as top 8th state in job growth in 2017. Idaho boasts affordable housing, no traffic, and is the western gateway to Yellowstone.
* 4 day work week
* 250K salary
* 100K in Student Loan Repayment
* 10-15pts. a day
Arco, Idaho is a quaint community that sits along the Big Lost River and is surrounded by outdoor activities and natural attractions.
* Enjoy skiing just 53 minutes away in Sun Valley Idaho or climbing 7 of the tallest peaks in the state which are all located within 30 minutes of Arco
* Explore the Craters of the Moon National Monument and Preserve, Yellowstone National Park or the Grand Tetons on your time off
* Boasting a thriving job market, Idaho National Laboratory is a science and engineering research lab located between Arco and Idaho Falls
* Idaho is one of the safest states in the country (Ranked 5th by U.S. News and World Report in 2018)
If living in a recreation hot-spot with more than 25 state parks, thriving industry, and a mild four season climate intrigues you, please send me your C.V. or call me.
Jackson Physician Search
email: [Click Here to Apply]
[Click Here to Apply] office direct
[Click Here to Apply] text [Click Here to Apply]
Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family practitioner jobs, family medicine specialist jobs
Associated topics: bilingual, clinic, family, general practice, hospitalist, nocturnist, outpatient, physician md do, primary care, provider
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.