Come grow with Vibra Healthcare, where we manage from the bedside up every day. Join a strong, knowledgeable company that values each employee as an individual. Our expanding organization wants compassionate healthcare professionals like you to help us get our patients back to better.
Vibra Specialty Hospital of Boise is seeking a Full Time Director of Nursing - RN to join our team!
Responsible for the overall operations for the assigned nursing unit and ensures the delivery of efficient, high quality patient care and services 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Works with employees and other managers/supervisors to develop systems and procedures necessary for daily operations, and provides training, information and support to solve problems and accomplish assigned objectives.
- Bachelor s Degree in Nursing required.
- Current, valid, and active license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of employment required.
- Current BLS and ACLS certifications required.
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in an acute care setting preferred.
- Critical care experience preferred.
- Experience and knowledge of operations, including staffing and scheduling, budget management, workflow planning and staff development.
- Ability to manage the practice of nursing within the mission of the hospital.
- Demonstrated ability to participate in recruitment and hire of qualified staff.
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion!
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity with our hospital.
Associated topics: asn, bsn, hospice, intensive, intensive care unit, maternal, nurse clinical, nurse rn, recovery, transitional