Loading some great jobs for you...
VISTA represents a community health center in northern Idaho seeking additional primary care physicians to join several of their expanding practice sites. Practicing physicians or new graduates trained in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Geriatrics or Palliative Care are encouraged to apply for these full-time opportunities.
* Established nonprofit organization serving the local communities since 1985
* Primary focus on development of post-acute care team
* Opportunities to work with patients in various settings to include clinic care, LTACH, rehabilitation, SNF, ALF and home care
* Quality of life opportunity where providers have the flexibility and support to develop their ideal practice arrangement
* Hospital care supported primarily through agreement with separate group
* Phone call only at 1:6 rotation
* Incoming providers will average 15-20 patients per day
* Each physician is assisted by experienced advanced practitioners
* Competitive base compensation with excellent benefits and flexible scheduling to provide for a strong work-life balance
* Loan repayment options available
* Situated in proximity to the Rocky and Cascade Mountain Ranges
* Community bears the highest quality of life features including the nation's cleanest air and water, responsible development in harmony with nature and a mild 4-season climate
* Affordable housing, growing arts and theater community and excellent higher education institutions
* Prime location offerings such as skiing, hiking and whitewater rafting make this a haven for outdoor enthusiasts
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect job!